Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing # 6


It was really fun looking through all these different mashups. I experimented with all the ones that were listed, and I can think of great uses for all these sites. The one that I had the most fun working with was the mosaic maker site. I can see myself using this in the classroom, both to show students pictures, and also to let them find and create mosaics of their own. This mosaic is a mosaic of different scenery you can find in Australia. I thought that making a mosaic would be extremely difficult, but it was in fact incredibly easy! I also liked the color finder. Giving the class an assignment where they have to choose their favorite color and do something with it would be a great getting to know you exercise at the beginning of the year!

No comments: