Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing # 9

I found the google blog search the easiest way to search for posts. It was the easiest site to navigate for me. The hardest site to navigate was the edublog's award winners. I never found a search button, so that would make it extremely difficult to find the exact topics you are looking for. I searched for a variety of topics, but one unusual thing that I noticed was that when I searched for good children's books, I did not get any posts, I was navigated to amazon.com, and other book selling sites. I was hoping to get ideas of some new books to purchase, but that did not happen. I really like using the search key to look for specific information because I am not very good with technology, and I like everthing to be easy when I try to find things.

No comments: